Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting my scrap on..........or trying to!

This week I have been honored to have a layout I made of my mother featured on a site I truly enjoy. CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration Here is the layout I made of my Mom.
Here is a close up.
My journaling reads: "Thanksgiving 2010 Mom- 10 years ago this week you underwent a mastectomy and had several lymph nodes removed. You were diagnosed with grade 3,stage 3 breast cancer. You didn't care. You attacked the cancer with everything in your power. After months of chemo and radiation you NEVER missed a day of work. When WE became discouraged it was YOU who remained positive teilling us it would all be fine. The following Thanksgiving you were declared cancer free and have remained that way to this day. We are all so grateful we have you in our lives. You are our inspiration! We love you!!"

No comments: